Monday, April 22, 2013

Running in the Gardens

I can only remember the tail end of what I think was a very long, involved dream... My children and I and Ali were dashing around the grounds of some kind of huge beautiful mansion. The grounds were filled with topiary and marble statuary, sidewalks and steps and so on. We were running from someone, I think; there was definitely urgency. We were waiting for a chance to go in the mansion and watch a movie. I remember watching the trailer at one point with them; it was going to be a Disney animated murder mystery, and for me the most interesting thing would be the animation, which was supposed to be nearly photorealistic motion capture. Finally near the end of the dream we got into the mansion and were going up a huge marble spiral staircase to see the movie. Fiona was so excited. :) I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment